Just curious, but what high school did you go to?

Quite a few... But the one i dropped out of was called Iroquois High...

I moved around a lot my high school years

I went and got my GED last year. I dropped out in 9th grade. All of the instructors of the classes told me because I dropped out in 9th grade I would most likely have to take classes for at least a year. I told them to just give me the placement test and I will prove myself. I ended up acing the placement test then getting a 3780/4000 on the real test. I didnt do any studying, took a total of 2 weeks to get my GED. I am not saying you will do this, I am just saying if you have a general knowledge for most things, you should be able to get in fairly quickly with minimal classes. By the way, I took it in NY, so IDK if its harder/easier than SC...

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

you can get a GED prep book at the library. thats what I did. for the math I went to a tutor so I could catch up quickly. the rest of the test is basically reading comprehension. you wont need to know history dates or anything. its mostly; read this paragraph and answer the questions.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you can get a GED prep book at the library. thats what I did. for the math I went to a tutor so I could catch up quickly. the rest of the test is basically reading comprehension. you wont need to know history dates or anything. its mostly; read this paragraph and answer the questions.

Alright man thanks i will definitely look into that!

Thanks for the help guys

Alright man thanks i will definitely look into that!

Thanks for the help guys

LOL i had a feeling it would be iroquois, my dad went there back in like 1980 or somethin, he took me through where he grew up and that was a tough ass part of the ville.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress