Sonic Electronix

box design for 04 crew cab f350?

just wondering if anybody already has a box design for this vehicle and would like to share it with me. looking for something under the back seats. Show me whatever you got.

best option for you would to check around and get some of the box designers on here to help you design one.. start by posting ur maximum dimensions that you wanna use.. and the subs and the power.. thats a big help for any designer

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

just wondering if anybody already has a box design for this vehicle and would like to share it with me. looking for something under the back seats. Show me whatever you got.

best option for you would to check around and get some of the box designers on here to help you design one.. start by posting ur maximum dimensions that you wanna use.. and the subs and the power.. thats a big help for any designer

Yea i know.. just going out on a limb here. My buddy wants me to do an install for him and was hoping somebody already had something. Guess i have to do make a design. ugh

Archived