T3 T.2000 sub for bid on ebay

nCOMP1337

its something that was explained before basically someone was holding parts from them thats why shit wasnt good then said guy gave subs to people who didnt need them and sold them for under msrp which didnt help t3

that explains why ed mentioned the evil busienss associate, holding stuff captive, lol

dont buy it your fucking us over at t3 if you do, its all back the when the drama happened, ask ed,

how in the world would buying a used sub screw over a company? i mean SOME ONE is going to buy it regardless. :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

dont buy it your fucking us over at t3 if you do, its all back the when the drama happened, ask ed,

Wow! You really should try and sound a little more professional if your representing T3!

"If you buy that your FUCKIN us over here at T3"

Come on Bro! There wasn't a more professional way of going about that...? SERIOUSLY THINK BRO!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Wow! You really should try and sound a little more professional if your representing T3!

Come on Bro! There wasn't a more professional way of going about that...? SERIOUSLY THINK BRO!!

saying it one way or the other its the same thing dont judge me on how i want to talk please, i dont tell you how to talk,

and no i doubt that is the guy who was doing that to t3 just someone who dosnt know maybe?

saying it one way or the other its the same thing dont judge me on how i want to talk please, i dont tell you how to talk,

and no i doubt that is the guy who was doing that to t3 just someone who dosnt know maybe?

do you actually work at T3 or are you a dealer?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived