T3 T.2000 sub for bid on ebay

nCOMP1337

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380307727496&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

its currently at 132 dollars, if you want T3 and want to try and get a deal on it, here you go, id bid but cant afford the price right now

i know of the horror stories going around lately, they dont bother me, but ive seen people second guess T3 so if you want to try it out heres a chance, do get a deal and try em

he says that is the only t.2000 that has ever needed a recone.. something tells me his thread lies.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

yea, dont think its new, dunno about recone, def be inquiring and hope for an answer if you plan to get it, bu never know, thought id share it since i randomly found it yesterday while looking for h/us on ebay

dont buy it your fucking us over at t3 if you do, its all back the when the drama happened, ask ed,

i dont plan to buy, cant afford rihgt now even if i wanted to, and im in talks with ed right now

ive heard horror stories but still never got a clear picture of what went down at t3

dont buy it your fucking us over at t3 if you do, its all back the when the drama happened, ask ed,

i dont plan to buy, cant afford rihgt now even if i wanted to, and im in talks with ed right now

ive heard horror stories but still never got a clear picture of what went down at t3

never heard any horror stories... wanna share?

hhr ed wanna chime in?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived