Sonic Electronix

Harro everyone! New to the SMD forums, And i was just wondering, whats a good setup for a relitivly good budget? Right now im just running 2 Quatum Audio 10's (which i'm surprised by they sound not to bad for being cheap) And one 12' mtx thunder! So, TLDR: Good setup, Not Overally expensive. (i listen to Metal, and Rap!)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention im running this in a 04 Corolla, so space is somewaht limited

Harro everyone! New to the SMD forums, And i was just wondering, whats a good setup for a relitivly good budget? Right now im just running 2 Quatum Audio 10's (which i'm surprised by they sound not to bad for being cheap) And one 12' mtx thunder! So, TLDR: Good setup, Not Overally expensive. (i listen to Metal, and Rap!)

Welcome! How much space in your trunk are you willing to give up? What are your goals? (loud or a nice blended system) What exactly is your budget?

Edited by DannyV18

Welcome! How much space in your trunk are you willing to give up? What are your goals? (loud or a nice blended system) What exactly is your budget?

Thank you Thank you! Pretty much the Trunk and the back seat! I'm thinking i want the nice blended sound but with Some good ol heavy hitting bass! Eh, my budgets probably around 1500$ to 2000$

that is a VERY good budget might i suggest some sundown SA-12s or even 15s and a SAZ1500D

that is well within the lower end of your budget and you can use the rest for electrical upgrades such as big 3 and maybe an extra battery in the trunk

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Does this budget include the front stage, head unit, wire, etc?

It would stricly be for And amp and sub! i have everything else!

i was thinking the same thing and now that you say you have everything else i would say go for the sundown gear definitely you will be more than surprised

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Does this budget include the front stage, head unit, wire, etc?

It would stricly be for And amp and sub! i have everything else!

i was thinking the same thing and now that you say you have everything else i would say go for the sundown gear definitely you will be more than surprised

Sweet deal i'll definatly need to check them out! Thanks for your Help!