power acoutik in-dash

only reason i used this site is cause its cheaper than audiosavings

is there anybody with experience with PA i know they were given away for sotm so im assuming its descent

My link

im not too worried about video quality i mean its not the most important thing i mainly want it because 1. its double din 2. touch screen 3. ipod compatible

also is BT worth an extra $40

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I don't know about their double dins, but I owned the 8.3" flip out and I liked it. It was easy to use, had a good amout of feature, and was pretty expandible. The only reason I got rid of it is cuz I got a carputer.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

ive debated on a carputer cause i have tons on music and i would like to be able to have it all with me all the time but for this price i might not be able to pass it up

ive always heard that PA made good tvs and screens and such but thats about it

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

You can run an iPod/iPhone/mp3 player on a carputer, it's just like a normal computer in your house.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You can run an iPod/iPhone/mp3 player on a carputer, it's just like a normal computer in your house.

yeah i know i was talking about keeping the music on a HD not the ipod ... there isnt an mp3 player out that has enough capacity to hold all my music

I used a PA flipout and after a few mnths the calibration for the touch screen was off about a half inch and also it stopped playin CDs. That's my xperience

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos