Sonic Electronix

Thank to all of you..yes I am going to buy all the product at regular prices like 2 4500D sundown 2 100.4 amps,5xspower batteries,2 300+ amp alt Mechman,Mac mini .....ect and I'm go to ever show thats no longer than 7 hours from KY and daytona.I'll be there this year in my altima, with sixdog1 and the group, thanks u all on the tips. Im very serious about audio that's what I want to do for my hobby travel alot. I have the meca schedule and I'll be at majority all of them. Diff all the one in TN. I do understand I won't get nothing free. But sundown pretty cool cause we talk and I'm order all this at the same time and he said he will help me out a little on price and that just made me dedicated to rep sundown hard core. I can't wait til my build and hopefully I win alot and soon get big like Jonathan price did and take it to the next level.like I have a 1990 maxima and soon it will be walled with 2 18s and sundown amps and my altima I have 3k sundown amp soon to be 100.4 so on. But thank u for the help.I guess just cause u have $ u can't just get sponsor but I work my ass off on ever thing I get..I'm see what pointers j.price can give me since he was sponsor by sundown,Xspower,so on..but Xspower would be optional cause I'm buy there batteries and I know someone that I can get deals in them.. I really appreciate all the help. I kno I'll never be like Meade but I'm try and hopefully be kool friends with him one day an soon he would do a build for me when I ask him

good luck. it aint easy. I can count the guys on here who are sponsored on fingers and toes without taking my shoes off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Expect to spend $10000 for every $1000 in sponsorship you get.

That's kool with me. My next build not gonna be cheap at all. My other build wasn't cheap I spent close to 5k and not no sponsorship at all but dc audio help me out big time on the subs tho and Mechman alt help me on price still high tho. Knu ofc all of it was very high hell I went $3-4hundrens on that.. Next build I'm going to all shok ofc.. I was gonna run 4 2500.1 rf new amp but everybody would say I'm copying Meade so I'm going sundown but I am gonna but the 3 sixty.3 for sure.. Thanks on that tip

I'm down maybe $15k on gear and I've got ~$1500 from sponsors so far, with epic conditions on it too.

good luck. it aint easy. I can count the guys on here who are sponsored on fingers and toes without taking my shoes off.

Thanks. I'm not talking about a big one. I'm just saying like if sundown come out with a new amp they would like call me or give me like a 20-30%off and stuff.. Cause I will switch over to there new product before any body else.