Sonic Electronix

ok. heres the story. i got hit in my back corner bumper by some dipshit a few weeks ago. well, my subs are inverted and were strapped down in my fucking box. when i got rearended, my subs fell forward onto the top of my amp. just made a coouple of scratches. by my subs were sparking at the terminals when i looked back at them and they were buzzing. so i immediately pulled out my speaker wires from my amp, turned my car off, and pulled the fuse out to prevent anything else happening. my amp is a sundown SAE-1200D. so i was afraid to hook it up until now. hooked it all up. my amp powers on, voltage reads good. turned on some music, and all my subs are outputting is clipped signal. ive got a vid for you guys who need some more details. checked all my fusing, wiring, everything. everything is fine. please let me know if theres anything i can do, or fix. the subs are dual 4 vcs wired to a 4 ohm load.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

im willing to bet its your woofers and you are getting some type of coil rub. although internet vids suck for telling that kind of stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks. Ill trim it down. I was getting around to it. And what do you mean swap amps? Like buy another one? I cant shell out any more money. If i can fix it, im selling it all.

Yea man you don't want that exposed wire out like that. But yea man he had to get another amp, but he got them at a shop, so they were under warranty.