Second Skin Audio

problem with local dealer/powerbass?

Babyjuice

So about 3 months ago my powerbass m12d blew and I went back to my dealer and told him that it blew and he said he would send it into power under the warranty...its been 3 months and a lot of bullsh*ting coming from the dealer saying that powerbass takes long to fix their subs..what should I do? Because I need this sub back so I can sell it to buy my new amp.

BABYJUICE

Honestly I am surprised they are fixing it under warranty. Why not ask the dealer for a written time of return from them? This way you have a confirmed timeframe of when it is expected to be back.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived