Sonic Electronix

2 Cheap 15 subs 500 rms each?

Anybody have any experience with the Lanzar Max pro series of subwoofers?

I am really close to hitting the buy button on 2 15 and make a 2.5 cubed each 15 box for them.

Thanks.

I think rebel0445 just got like 4 of those atleast that what i saw in the pic in his build Just saying

CHEAP WILL GET YOU NO WHERE IN CAR AUDIO

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I am really close to hitting the buy button on 2 15 and make a 2.5 cubed each 15 box for them.

Thanks.

I think rebel0445 just got like 4 of those atleast that what i saw in the pic in his build Just saying

Yep, you sure did butcher my name LOL!

Oh and these subs will not take 1000wrms at all, I'm going to be running them at 500wrms a piece because they don't like the power and don't like to get low.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

hey dude u cant exactly say using cheap shit wont git you anywhere. im usin some of the cheapest shittiest subs made and they pound like a summa bitch. u think his boss subs are bad im using fuckin pyramids you cant git much worse than that. but for what i paid for them they work dam good. and trust me ive tried to blow the dam things and they just keep right on bangin. would i like to have sum sundowns or RE's or sumthin hells ya i would but that would cost me out the ass considering i need 12 12"s. all im sayin is dont make fun of ppl that cant afford top shelf shit. just help out when you can and dont shit on them. cant we all just git along :pardon::rofl:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Thanks.

Yep, you sure did butcher my name LOL!

Oh and these subs will not take 1000wrms at all, I'm going to be running them at 500wrms a piece because they don't like the power and don't like to get low.

i agree with u on the lanzars. they dont like gittin low. my cousin had 2 of them and 2 quantum 15s and the quantums killed the lanzars goin low in the same box. the lanzars seemed to like the titer stuff more

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

What pair of 15 subs do you recommend me that will do great on 1000-1200rms in a big sealed box like 2.5 cubes to each?

Budget is 150-200$.

I can get the two lanzar 15 for 120 shipped total so if i go higher it has to be worthwhile. I was looking at two quantum audio 15 the orange cozmik ones, but i was not sure if they did well sealed or how much rms they can take. They are about $175 total shipped for two. Thanks.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived