air intake exhaust headers chip cam port and polish the heads you should get 100+ hp after all that. better off getting a bolt on supercharger or a sts turbo

I don't see what you said making 100+ hp to the wheels.

Port and polish, 10-15rwhp.

Coldair, 5wrhp

Headers, 10wrhp

Cam,5-10wrhp

Tune, 10wrhp

I see 50 at most.

Also, you would prolly need new injectors and fuel pump after you reach a certain power level.

I'm not a big chevy person, but I still know about motors and such.

hes got an intake and exhaust already ive driven his car and it has balls but my 99 tahoe pulled harder till i put 31" tires on it

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

How do you figure 5-10hp from a cam? You can make a good deal more than that.

Honestly I would just do intake/exhaust and drive it. If you really want more power start looking into forced induction. If you're willing to use junkyard parts and are good at fabricating, you could easily make your own turbo kit for under $3k tuned and ready to blow some doors off. Don't go boost crazy though unless you want to shop for another lt1.

Too many projects, too little time...

how much hp do you think i could get out of that

unless you spend a shit ton of money you arent going to get massive gains just cam it put headers on it and call it a day

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

air intake exhaust headers chip cam port and polish the heads you should get 100+ hp after all that. better off getting a bolt on supercharger or a sts turbo

Coldair, 5wrhp

Headers, 10wrhp

Cam,5-10wrhp

Tune, 10wrhp

I see 50 at most.

Also, you would prolly need new injectors and fuel pump after you reach a certain power level.

hes got an intake and exhaust already ive driven his car and it has balls but my 99 tahoe pulled harder till i put 31" tires on it

Are you saying your +6000lb suv pulls harder than a 3000lb car?

A 93 vette should be in the 14s IIRC, a tahoe MIGHT be in the 16s. I still doubt that low of a time.

Coldair, 5wrhp

Headers, 10wrhp

Cam,5-10wrhp

Tune, 10wrhp

I see 50 at most.

Are you saying your +6000lb suv pulls harder than a 3000lb car?

A 93 vette should be in the 14s IIRC, a tahoe MIGHT be in the 16s. I still doubt that low of a time.

im not talking about taking down a track hell no the vette would wax a tahoe im talking about the first 3-4 secs of acceleration were more violent in my tahoe then it plateaued real fast the vette just keeps going

yeah dude i say hold ur horses for now cuz in order to make that engine fast ur gonna have to spend more than 2k atleast i dont know how much turbo or prochargers cost but why not save up for a ls series engine and invest all ur money on that they are alot better made with lighter aluminum parts like a LS2 or something like that just my opinion

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived