Xs d680 battery and 10' of 0 gauge

Jesus805

Looking for small battery to put in back of seat to help me power 1600 watts,and 10' of 0 gauge wire Of knu or scosche preferred, to upgrade and maybe 3-5 terminals

Thanks

wire can be had at any local welding shop, ring terminals can be bought at ace hardware,as for a battery i would just get a optima yellow top from costco, there return policy is forever

Looking for small battery to put in back of seat to help me power 1600 watts,and 10' of 0 gauge wire Of knu or scosche preferred, to upgrade and maybe 3-5 terminals

Thanks

wire can be had at any local welding shop, ring terminals can be bought at ace hardware,as for a battery i would just get a optima yellow top from costco, there return policy is forever

My local shops are ridiculous $5 the foot and tax it

Very true on the optima, but do u think that would be good enough... Like there will be a difference???

Knu or scoshe? Scoshe should not be in that sentence lol but you can pick up some welding wire and terminals on ebay pretty damn cheap. And what kinda 1600 watt amp you could prolly do without a second batt just have a good one up front.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Knu or scoshe? Scoshe should not be in that sentence lol but you can pick up some welding wire and terminals on ebay pretty damn cheap. And what kinda 1600 watt amp you could prolly do without a second batt just have a good one up front.

And scosche is the $5 dollar per foot plus tax one lol, hifonics 1600 powering 2 re se 10" , for some reason since I installed new components the bass isn't hitting as hard and it's kindA flat.. So that's why I m thinking about the extra battery in the back

Its the hifonics man i had a 1610d hated it youd be better off with a aq 1200. 5$a foot!?!! You can buy that shit at walmart for like 10$. And you can buy wire straight from knukonceptz for under 3$ a foot.But for a hifonics 1600 1 good bat and the big 3 will be plenty thats what i had in my acura with a stock alt never dropped past 13.9 shit i have a aq 2200 now and RARELY get down to 13.2. Ps never go to a shop unless your ready to pull your pants down and take it. Remember to bring lube.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

And scosche is the $5 dollar per foot plus tax one lol, hifonics 1600 powering 2 re se 10" , for some reason since I installed new components the bass isn't hitting as hard and it's kindA flat.. So that's why I m thinking about the extra battery in the back

search ebay for the seller- coppercableman

he has great wire for the cheap.

optima battery from costco, or even the biggest yellow everstart battery from walmart would make a big difference.

ring termals they sell cheap at ace hardware.

also look up the big 3 thats what you need to do in 1/0 gauge

Its the hifonics man i had a 1610d hated it youd be better off with a aq 1200. 5$a foot!?!! You can buy that shit at walmart for like 10$. And you can buy wire straight from knukonceptz for under 3$ a foot.But for a hifonics 1600 1 good bat and the big 3 will be plenty thats what i had in my acura with a stock alt never dropped past 13.9 shit i have a aq 2200 now and RARELY get down to 13.2. Ps never go to a shop unless your ready to pull your pants down and take it. Remember to bring lube.

Hahaha

Should I get an xs or just be alright with an optima?

Hahaha

Should I get an xs or just be alright with an optima?

a yellow top ever start battery would be fine. they have them at walmart