Xs d680 battery and 10' of 0 gauge

Jesus805

You can buy a knu 4 gauge kit for 27 that 6 gauge is really 8 gauge btw i wouldnt run it for anything but sub wire. Now the scoshe flux wire thats good wire. Completely different from walmarts version tho.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Yes ive ran it thats why i dont now lol also why we pulled it out of my friends car today after it melted and ran kicker.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

You can buy a knu 4 gauge kit for 27 that 6 gauge is really 8 gauge btw i wouldnt run it for anything but sub wire. Now the scoshe flux wire thats good wire. Completely different from walmarts version tho.

klmx wire is like running pepsi cans its aluminun ive had their 1/0 gauge, ide rather buy 3 amp kits from walmart and save 20 bucks plus its copper

klmx wire is like running pepsi cans its aluminun ive had their 1/0 gauge, ide rather buy 3 amp kits from walmart and save 20 bucks plus its copper

False. And i gurantee you've never ran it just read what people say. Sure theres better out there but scohse from walmart no. And what are you going to do with 3 kits?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

False. And i gurantee you've never ran it just read what people say. Sure theres better out there but scohse from walmart no. And what are you going to do with 3 kits?

i bought 50foot from them quite awile ago

i bought 50foot from them quite awile ago

I've seen the scosche and its reallyi thick..that's why it was one of my options

Yea the dealer version not the walmart version but its expensive.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

For the money any comparable XSPower battery will have better performance than an optima of equal size. I was in the same boat when I was first looking into the ease of buying at autozone or having patience and waiting for the UPS truck with my XS batteries. Just take the max measurement's of your front battery compartment and look for an XS battery that fits in there. On XSpower website look for the battery that fits in the S version (red label) it's the same as the blue stickered ones but comes with battery posts. Once you find the one you want look it up over on jegs.com they have some good prices.

check this one out,

http://www.jegs.com/i/XS+Power/703/S1200/10002/-1

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg