Re Sx 15's, Audioque 15's Need To Do Some Trading

cmrs2k

All of the items listed on this thread are allocated in some way. Some sold, some traded, some put into use in one of my projects.

I do however have a pair of RE SX 15's that are still up for grabs.

Dual 2 ohm coils.

Both subs are used.

Both still fully functional.

Anyone serious, feel free to PM me.

The only real trade items that might be of interest would be -

2 - Kinetik 2400

A 250-300a HO alt that will fit (with no customization and additional expenses necessary) a 2003 Chevy Tahoe.

If you have a Term lab you want gone, we can talk about that too. Depending on the model and condition, I can offer the subs and some $.

newREs.jpg

Edited by cmrs2k
BJJ20logo20resize.png

you interested in a BL 18" LOADED and RF T10001BD for your T30001BD?

Greetings. I really appreciate the offer, but what I am trying to do is kind of even things out and make them uniform. I have too many mix and match brands. What I want to do is get all of my subs matching. If I did that i would just have another brand in my sub collection. Thanks anyway.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

those arent hd3s fyi.

I have sent an email to Audioque asking them to identify them. I did this before I bought them so that I could see what it would cost to get two more. They are the ones who identified them as the HD3s. I was told that the HD3s were not in production due to the upcoming release of the HD3C's. They said that mine were older, but the same as the HD3's on the site, just not the same basket and dust cap. They explained that I could get the new HD3Cs if I wanted to run four 15's and just get dust caps to match the new HD3C's. I was told that what I have is not quite what the HD3C's are going to be, but the same as the HD3's on the site. I then purchased them.

I have not received a response to my earlier email. Since you identified them as not being HD3s, do you have any idea what they are?

BJJ20logo20resize.png