Which Car Shouls I Go with

i have a 91 single cab nice im doing a blowthrough in mine with 8 SA-8s im just waiting for my tax return to start

i forget who but this one guy on here with a red single cab put 4 18s (hdc3) in a blowthrough and he didnt have to angle them?

that is sanitarium no he didnt tilt them but he has a shit ton of experiance building boxes like that you can pm him like i said before it can be done but you have to know what your doing

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i have a 91 single cab nice im doing a blowthrough in mine with 8 SA-8s im just waiting for my tax return to start

Haah i know bro ! i saw your post yesterday ( i think) I cant wait to see that guna be sick !

originally i wanted to power them with 2 2500s but i might do 1 4500 .... then maybe a second later down the road :peepwall:

Dam that thing is going to slam ! assuming that your using Sundown amps

Haah i know bro ! i saw your post yesterday ( i think) I cant wait to see that guna be sick !

originally i wanted to power them with 2 2500s but i might do 1 4500 .... then maybe a second later down the road :peepwall:

no other way

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

no other way

True but thoes AQ Amps are looking pretty promising

no other way

if i didnt get Sundown the next choice is DC

no other way

if i didnt get Sundown the next choice is DC

I almost forgot that they had a 5k coming out I would try to wait and get the DC

Archived