8 18''XLs+20k+ 4th order= bye bye windshield

Do you have any pics of the alt bracket you got? My friend's wanting to get one, and we'd like to see what it looks like.

Keep the updates coming! :popcorn:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

That poor center console.

Yeah.. that thing is annoying .. it will be coming out soon

Do you have any pics of the alt bracket you got? My friend's wanting to get one, and we'd like to see what it looks like.

Keep the updates coming! :popcorn:

Ill try and get u.some.pics tomorow bro

Should of had rhino liner sprayed on roof I had mine done 2yrs ago it still would move but didnt make noise an it was thick.. Nice build I think I'm ready for a change

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Sick ass build man!! Gonna be loudddddd cantvwait for more pics n vids when ccompleted!!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived