Jump to content

Why is it that those who work hard, get treated like crap?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Talked with the big boss man, the one who runs the show. I told him that these small hours were really making it hard to really even afford gas. He told me that I would be having more hours like I do on saturdays which is 10:30 am till like 8. I said thats what I was hoping for. So in about a week or two I should be getting longer shifts and hopefully not as many days. Not that I have anything better to do lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...