Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

havent really looked into them and then my friend put a set in his silverado and it changed the sound alot

so my question is..what are the best sounding mid bass drivers?

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

 

Silverado Build Log

 

Posted

SELENIUM SEEMS TO BE VEERING POPULAR, I DONT KNOW BUT THEY SEEM TO BE Extremely clear and precise, and full range. I know the Crescendos sound very good. Ascendant Audio Has a Carbon fiber 7" mid and it sounds very good. I am currently building a tower with (5 GRS 5PF-8 5 1/4" mid woofers in each and (1) 1" tweeter and one extra long port. not sure how to tune a mid/high enclosure, but I want full range so...64hz and up on the EQ discluding the tweeter, and port tuned to 30Hz somehow.

2003 Dodge Intrepid 3.4L v6 Stock Alternator 12.5 V all day.

DREAM SYSTEM IN PROGRESS> STILL JUST A PLAN....

(2) Custom Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15's 6th order walled

(1) (4)JL Audio 1000/1 V2

(4) JL Audio 500.4

(5) XS Power D3100 (1) XS Power D1200

(1) Mechman Alternator 400+ AMPs

(8)Tang Band W8-1772 8" Neo Drivers

(8)Tang Band 25-1166SJ 1" Neodymium Tweeters(2) in each pillar

(4) Dayton PS180 6.5" Neo Full Range Drivers in Rear Shelf

(4) Eminence Delta Pro-8A 8" Midrange

Posted

SELENIUM SEEMS TO BE VEERING POPULAR, I DONT KNOW BUT THEY SEEM TO BE Extremely clear and precise, and full range. I know the Crescendos sound very good. Ascendant Audio Has a Carbon fiber 7" mid and it sounds very good. I am currently building a tower with (5 GRS 5PF-8 5 1/4" mid woofers in each and (1) 1" tweeter and one extra long port. not sure how to tune a mid/high enclosure, but I want full range so...64hz and up on the EQ discluding the tweeter, and port tuned to 30Hz somehow.

alrite man sweet!

sounds like a bad ass build

me and a budd just did a tower with 2 sets of ks600's and a kicker l5 10

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

 

Silverado Build Log

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...