New Apple Ipod Touch Released

Guest MegaloManiac

lol the backpack is not made by apple. its made by Incase, i just saw the backpack and it look sufficient, didnt pay much attention to price tag until i got to register.

pwned myself

it may not be made by apple but its made for apple "Made to fit up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro," so they already assume people who are willing to pay a shitload for macs are willing to pay a shitload for the mac accessories.

meh buy a backpack meant for a pc i bet it will be cheaper and better... cough kinda like pcs cough.

I like this guy

lol the backpack is not made by apple. its made by Incase, i just saw the backpack and it look sufficient, didnt pay much attention to price tag until i got to register.

pwned myself

Macs aren't a choice of products.... they are a lifestyle. way to be different.... or just ghey... fagbook pro lover....

joking of course...

I'm against having an apple product because they all only really work with other apples....

I know they can work on PCs, but they aren't as integrated...

I just hate how everything is iPod integrated and nothing else....

I roll different...

250GB in the laptop and I carry that around in a bag with headphones, guess what, screen shut and in low power mode I get 9 hours of constant music, plus the option to watch a movie on a 17" screen, not a 1.7" screen....

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

Guest MegaloManiac

it may not be made by apple but its made for apple "Made to fit up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro," so they already assume people who are willing to pay a shitload for macs are willing to pay a shitload for the mac accessories.

i dont consider apple products to be expensive per performance. My macbook was worth every penny imo. I would have gotten a macbook pro but i had a budget of spending not more than 2Gs.

I like this guy

Macs aren't a choice of products.... they are a lifestyle. way to be different.... or just ghey... fagbook pro lover....

joking of course...

I'm against having an apple product because they all only really work with other apples....

I know they can work on PCs, but they aren't as integrated...

I just hate how everything is iPod integrated and nothing else....

I roll different...

250GB in the laptop and I carry that around in a bag with headphones, guess what, screen shut and in low power mode I get 9 hours of constant music, plus the option to watch a movie on a 17" screen, not a 1.7" screen....

i think you are an idiot :rolleyes:

So apple makes a cheap product thats life expectancy is less then a year has horrible sound quality only 4 gigs storage shitty video quality not compatible with most all car stereos with ipod controls and people eat it up and just have to have one?

So apple makes a cheap product thats life expectancy is less then a year has horrible sound quality only 4 gigs storage shitty video quality not compatible with most all car stereos with ipod controls and people eat it up and just have to have one?

eh ill admit their life expectancy has gone up with their more recent products. i remember i had to get my mini replaced 4 times twice for freezing like every other song and twice for battery dying i sold my 5th one on ebay and bought an archos pvr which probably was the best mp3/4 player ive ever used. the nano imo is a waste of money. the old nanos were so much better looking and a perfect size. i have no idea how to hold the new nanos its such an awkward shape and size and watch videos on it is probably the stupidest thing ever. i think if youre a dj or have a shitload of music the new classics are really nicely priced. itll be hard to find an mp3 player with 160gb that is around the same price as the ipod and is as easy to use. i just really like the idea of the new ipod touch mainly cause i have a.d.d. and yes i HAVE to have one. i already pre-ordered mine online since they didnt have one yet again at my apple store so i just said fuck you and bought it online. plus i get to have it engraved yay!

i dont consider apple products to be expensive per performance. My macbook was worth every penny imo. I would have gotten a macbook pro but i had a budget of spending not more than 2Gs.

meh if you were going to get an apple you have to get the mac book pro. the only good thing apple has going for it is the light up keyboard!!!! again... a.d.d.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived