geoffh10 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Does anyone have a picture of the new DC amps? Deciding whether or not i want to go with there 3.5k or AQ 3500.
Soapbox Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 They're on dc's website. TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO 2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2 2011 California State Champion Meca S2 2011 California State Record holder Meca S2 2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising
geoffh10 Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 They're on dc's website. They really have a plexy top? i thought that was just a display model for the website or are they somewhere else and im just being an idiot?
Chode69 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 the picture on the site is the guts of the 5k ill see if theres pictures posted elsewhere NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
TeejayBee Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 i dont think thats plexi i think they just took the cover off the top lol
Chode69 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 internals of the 5k internals of the 3.5k internals of the 2k NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
DylanH Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Are there any pictures of what the power and ground hook ups are and the gain remote and stuff http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
DylanH Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 double post fail! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.