I'am still in the middle of watching this video, and there is no timer on it, so I dont know if its 20m - 30m - 40m

Basically its a guy who does a lot of research, he is a economist who is very accurate in predicting the future based on the economy, and political issues. Supposedly he is really accurate.

If you listen to conservative radio, like I do, a lot of this stuff you already know, but to listen to it in a calm voice, and worded as good as this guy can, its a lot easier than listening to it from Michael Savage, or Rush Limbaugh

I'am not to scared about it, just eye opening.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSILCCL/PR

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSILCCL/PR

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

am i the only one that video got to? lol. so i guess what hes sayng is, if u were to buy oil from saudi arabia and u were german, you cant just buy it with german money, you have to buy US dollars first because u.s dollars are accepted everywhere in the world! now i know thats pretty stupid and goes to show why there isnt enough money to go around, even tho they can just print some more"they cant do that". so woudlnt it be better for the u.s dollar to be a u.s thing instead of world wide

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ALOT more to it than that Minel

Just basically US owes the world a lot of money, and the states, and government also has money issues paying itself off. In other words that $10trill debt will never be paid off, its impossible.

We are not making money as a country because we rely on importing, not exporting. We buy from China, so we can stock every store we shop at. I guarantee about 80% of what you have in your house was made in China, for the minimum dollar value. We have no true economy until business increases here, and we start exporting more than importing. But again, that really has nothing to do with paying off $10 trillion.

Imagine thinking of the country as a household. In the house the main money maker- Head of Household, there hours were cut in half, and they have the car payment, rent, and bills to pay

Head of House Hold starts paying bills on there credit cards, hoping they will get the hours back to pay off there bills. The bills start adding up until Credit cards are declined.

Head of House Hold will need to file for bankruptcy, and move out, give up there car. - Thinking about that in a household perspective sums up the situation the US is in, or will be really soon.

edit:

That last line is scary to think of it this way,

Car is repo'd and Evicted from the house

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.