Sundown Audio

Autotek MM3000.1D R/B

corteznewbie

I am not sure about the Autotek amps I have heard of people using them and happy with them but I don't remember what they were using them for. What I mean by that is some people aren't into the loud bass so they may not be seeing what someone that is would see in it. If that makes sense. I have been looking for an amp that is rated at a true 3000-4000 watts RMS. The only amp that I have found that has caught my attention that is within my budget is the Powerbass xa-4000D. It was selling on audiosavings.com for $569 with free shipping, but it's no longer available. There are a few other things that you are going to want to consider when buying an amp. Probably the biggest thing is going to be, do you have a good enough charging system as well as power supply. When you get into larger amps (over 1200 watts) you will come to a point when you will have to get larger wires, fuses, alt, battery/batteries. Unless the amp you choose can produce the power you want, without drawing much power. But in most cases when trying to output 3000 watts it's next to impossible to produce on a stock power supply and charging system. At least that is what I'm noticing in my search for an amp. Anyhow... I see that you live in Cortez, I live in Blanding, Utah, and we come to Cortez pretty often. I haven't been to the car audio shop there in a while... do they have any amps there that will produce the amount of power you're looking for? I'm going to have to take a trip out there one day soon to get a couple of things since that's the closest shop to me. Sorry, back to your question... There are a few amps out there putting out 3K RMS within your price range but like I said you will most likely have to upgrade your power supply.

I would wonder at the idea of spending $1k to be able to run around 16v just so you don't have to upgrade your $500 amp. Also if you start blowing other electronics in the truck that $1k could climb greatly

you guys better lay off, seriously, alot people from around the world visit this site, and not everyone has heard of DD, so either help the guy or STFU this isnt ROE or *** or any of those other craptastic sites that lets users just abuse other people for fun, some of you have been here long enough to know this.

The Mean Machine amps will do rated power and are pretty nice amps for the money. 99GPGTX on here had one on a 12" fully loaded BTL and now is using it on his lvl 4xl. Very clean sounding setup and produces power nicely.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

if you want something similar look at the hifonics BRZ3000 it is the replacement for the crunch 30000 that everybody loved and it is CEA rated

edit: i just tried to find one and they discontinued them the next step up from the 2400 is the colossus now....

Edited by zayres29

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

the crunch, hifonics, and autotek mean machine are all made by maxxsonics.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

• 1 month later...

What's up?

so are these amp worth trien? i know everyone will say sundown. sundown is out of my budget unless i can fine a good used one for at most 500. i need 3k rms

I would wonder at the idea of spending $1k to be able to run around 16v just so you don't have to upgrade your $500 amp. Also if you start blowing other electronics in the truck that $1k could climb greatly

you guys better lay off, seriously, alot people from around the world visit this site, and not everyone has heard of DD, so either help the guy or STFU this isnt ROE or *** or any of those other craptastic sites that lets users just abuse other people for fun, some of you have been here long enough to know this.