Second Skin Audio

Good together?

Hey guys i was just wondering if the audioque sdc 2.5-12 subs go good with the AQ1200D amp? and also one more question. Is audioque a good brand for for car audio? I have heard nothing but good things about them and just wanted to see if that was accurate.

Im new to this car audio stuff and i read that you should get an amp that matches up with your subs like with ohms and rms power.

http://www.audioque.com/Street-Duty-SDC25-12-Subwoofer_p_11.html

http://www.audioque.com/AQ1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html

Links to the sub and amp^^^

Thank you.

Hey guys i was just wondering if the audioque sdc 2.5-12 subs go good with the AQ1200D amp? and also one more question. Is audioque a good brand for for car audio? I have heard nothing but good things about them and just wanted to see if that was accurate.

Im new to this car audio stuff and i read that you should get an amp that matches up with your subs like with ohms and rms power.

Thank you.

Yes,audioque is a good brand.you should be fine with the 1200 on 2 of the 2.5's.What kid of car/truck is this going in?

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

Thank you.

Yes,audioque is a good brand.you should be fine with the 1200 on 2 of the 2.5's.What kid of car/truck is this going in?

Thankyou for your reply. Honestly i dont have a car yet but will have one soon. Im only 16 by the way.

Archived