chrishova Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 Got a Punch 1000, the slick black ones, newer models, I am willing to trade!!! Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
pstone11 Posted March 11, 2011 Author Report Posted March 11, 2011 Got a Punch 1000, the slick black ones, newer models, I am willing to trade!!! I am looking for the power 1000 - the 5 channel that is the same style as these ones I am selling. Or a big belle or some XXX tweets or maybe a couple D2700's or 2400's or.... whatever else I listed before. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
chrishova Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 I also have a power T 1000, but it's the newer style.... Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.