Sonic Electronix

So I have found some things messing up in my tahoe. I have two 21" death penalty's pushed by a new 40.1 and it is murdering my tahoe. Do I tone it down and go with a SQL setup with something like a pair of lethal injection 12's or keep going the way I am and have a junker for a daily driver. Or do I break out my 88 s10 blazer which already has a layer of damp pro all over and custom door pods and great kenwood hu in it, just sitting out back wasting away, and build a clamshell wall for it? Only problem with it is it has a old under powered small block 305 in it and when you turn the a/c on it overheats. Could I find alternators and beakers for it? Or do I find a good used 4.3 to put back in it or what? I need some help guys. I can't really keep destroying my daily driver like this.

I love driving my tahoe to all the places I work, I travel ALOT for work, and showing of my system and blowing peoples mind. This would stop if I fixed the blazer because it isn't a daily driver with the a/c not working right and the 305 lacking power and still drinking a ton of gas.

3d7304fe.jpg

techforce_teamdbs.gif

why would you not drive the tahoe daily? makes no sense..just don't keep it full tilt when you drive around all the time.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

um you can pound your shit and still have a nice ride. invest in some dampening material and put a shit load on and call it a day

Dampener won't keep stuff from breaking. Like my rear glass something has broke in there the switch, key, or button won't open it, and my sunroof power switch only work in one direction now.

3d7304fe.jpg

techforce_teamdbs.gif

dont let that blazer go to waste man find a used 4.3 drop it in and start a sick build log for it haha. Then get the 12's you want for the hoe and do another build log :drinks:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4