Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I figured instead of making a new thread every time I come up with a different Idea for a setup, I Could make 1 thread and update it .

I have a lot of space in the trunk max box size ( 20h 36w 36d) of my ford focus and was wondering about different setups.

the one I want to know about right now would be 6 sundown E8V2 8" subs ported sealed forward?

hopeful noob

Posted

Budget would probably be in the 1000 to 1500 range. That does include electrical upgrades also . Id like to run at least an audiopipe 1500d or more .

hopeful noob

Posted

i think it'd be nice to see 6 e8's sealed off in a trunk and for a ap1500d you could keep your stock alt and add the biggest batt you can fit upfront from xs then another in the rear i ran a d3400 upfront and a d1200 in the rear with a memphis 2500,1 but i had a 180a alt so i think youll be good with what i said

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5513 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...