Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Looking for amp for mids


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a preferably cheap 4 channel amp for my mids (2 RE Audio 6.5fr's and 2 RE Audio 6x9fr's). I need roughly 75w per channel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Kenwood-KAC-8405-4-Channel-720w-Car-Audio-Amplifier-/200563437234?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2eb2832eb2

^I'm thinking about something like that, but I'm open for any suggestions, thats why I posted here :drinks:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

You can do better than that amp. But there are plenty of amps, just set a budget and go from there.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Posted

You can do better than that amp. But there are plenty of amps, just set a budget and go from there.

i would look in the forsale section, ryderonthestorm is selling a kicker zx350.4 for 125 shipped.

its a very good amp and should put out right around 75wx4.kicker allways under rates there amps

Posted

Shoot me a pm dj, I'll work out a good deal for ya on the kicker zx350.4 if your interested. Thanks for the shout out purp.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...