cmegorm250 Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1eV-Gzk0lQ if you like dubstep then you got to play this song. camera doesnt pick up alot of flex but oh well. lol
TeamHT Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 Late? Lol, this song is more than just dubstep, I personally like the bassline and the beginning is pretty cool. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Rebel4055 Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 Late? Lol, this song is more than just dubstep, I personally like the bassline and the beginning is pretty cool. It sounds so freaking clean its not even funny, I love every bit of this song! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
cmegorm250 Posted January 29, 2011 Author Report Posted January 29, 2011 Late? Lol, this song is more than just dubstep, I personally like the bassline and the beginning is pretty cool. It sounds so freaking clean its not even funny, I love every bit of this song! hell yeah i was kinda shocked on how hard it was hitting.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.