The Game - Purp & Patron (DJ Free Version)

He dropped this at 4:20 on Tuesday...if you know the Jamie Foxx & Rick Ross track "Living Better Now" with the Biggie sample then you gonna like this version with Game and 2 other rappers, the bass is superb in that track....I heard the original version at a strip club a couple wks ago and been on the hunt for it since I forgot what the Biggie sample was then I got this mixtape and was like YEE

http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/game-purppatronuntagged/

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LMFAO, I haven't been to a strip club since like 2006/7 when I was 19-20 yrs old. I kicked it with my homeboy who I haven't seen in years so we hit up Broadway in Frisco, was funny and only spent like $30 and $20 was to get into 4 clubs haha, trickin at its worst, IDK I don't like the fact they come up to you and flirt wit you just cuz they want your money

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical