skittlesRgood Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 My 21st was horrible, for some reason we decided to get cheap ass MD 20/20's from a liquor store at right after it struck midnight n dude wouldnt' sell me it anyways, so my homie bought it and I had the worst hangover....I dont drink that crap anymore after that......my 19th birthday was something to remember but that's an 18+ section story lol ya thats a new law for some reason. its pretty new. i got into a bar at midnight, next year my friend tried the same thing, at the same bar, and they wouldnt let him in until the next day. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.