ChevyBoy95 Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 I'm contimplating buying a t.2000 15 in the near future. How has this sub treated you?(any input is great but would prefer people who have hands on experience or have owned one). Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
splmark Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 I have one but I haven't hooked it up yet but its a beast and looks great. Ill give u an update as soon as I hook it up http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
ChevyBoy95 Posted January 29, 2011 Author Report Posted January 29, 2011 Ok great. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
ChevyBoy95 Posted January 30, 2011 Author Report Posted January 30, 2011 TTT Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.