more pics of my 5 month old male....i cant wait to see what hes gonna look like in 7 months.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

haha i think hes just still a little sad, when i first brought him home all he did was sleep and mope around....hes getting a little better now.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

^^^^ i sure hope my new male dont get as BIG as his daddy! :blink:

pics too come this weekend, and i will also know how much weight he's gained in the last 2 weeks...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I kinda hope he does, rufus seems to be in the fill out mode, comming up on his birthday, vet told me today he thought rufus would wiegh around 85 pounds full grown :o

cant wait to see kiko.

new pics of rufus the dufus

my oldest daughter trying to show off his big head

Posted Image

his big head lol, this pic cracks me up

Posted Image

Posted Image

my youngest son with rufus, best friends, rufus sleeps with devon everynite.

Posted Image

thanks david. your male looks good too. i think mine will be a tad bit bigger than that though. his sire and grandfather were both 100+ and his grandmother was 90+

here is a pic of her at 2 and a half years

Posted Image

i work at a dog rescue shelter (no not a pound, DOG RESCUE) and we do nothing but rescue rotts and pitts we do drive by's and if we see a dog chained outside or just loose we contact ASPCA get rights to the dog and take them in, we provide full vet care and we are a no-kill shelter, i have over 50+ pics of all our rotts and pitts i just want to make sure ppl want to see them b4 i fill this thread up wit lot photos so for all u rott and pitt lovers let me hear it and i'll post em up...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I am a pit lover, and reponsable owner of 2. Please post them up bro. My next pit will be one that was rescued from a bad owner. I would love to take a pit who has been mistreated, and show it how life should be.

Just dont post any pics of any that are hurt, i jsut cant handle that.

Edited by bibby

alright it's late i'm bout to go to bed but i promise i'll have the pics up tomorrow night i go into work so i'll get some extra good pics just for the site...

edit: also how bibby far from the waco, tx area are u cuz thats where our shelter is located and i can hook u up wit some of the greatest dogs in the world

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg