Gotta New Toy This Weekend...

im glad you like it and thats what matters. imo its rice'd out

Well, like i said before, I absolutely hate the wing. I see the lip spoiler you have on the civic in your avatar, and that is something i see working on this car. I don't wanna leave it bare, but the wing on it now just is too much.

mivtCK.png

Your going to take part the motor just to look at the internals?

You can easily tell if a motor has been took apart, and if it hasn't I'd assume the factory internals are still that, factory.

Nitrous isn't that big of a deal, not like your making it out.

Worst thing for nitrous is detonation, so check your spark plugs, make sure they are good and gapped correctly. Also make sure its not "spark knocking", these things is what makes nitrous go boom.

Its got no spark knock. And the motor hasn't been taken apart. I'm just one of those guys who likes to double and triple check things, and look in places I should be looking. Makes me feel safe when I know whats going on, rather than relying on a paper with factory specs.

And man, text me sometime. I wanna check out that audio store ya'll got down the road.

mivtCK.png

I say get rid of the ugly ass hood scoop before the wing. Is it even functional? Looks like it was bought and installed at auto zone...

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

I got a alt that will fit that motor for sale if u want to buy one

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

So Saleen can't put his name on a Tuner 4-banger? I mean, I have a soft spot for the tuner world. I've never had a hard on for domestic tuners, but this is a Saleen. Yeah, there are some things that are ricey on this car, and like I said, I didn't like it when I first saw it. But keep up with the build log on it, and I will make it look like it should look.

no body is saying that, the point is its a fuckin focus

I say get rid of the ugly ass hood scoop before the wing. Is it even functional? Looks like it was bought and installed at auto zone...

No, not functional...really annoying. But I'm tradin in the hood for a v-line carbon fiber. Thinking about layin down a red candy topcoat, so the hood will be red like the car, but you can still see through to the carbon fiber.

mivtCK.png

so saleen just took a stock focus and riced it out and put nitrous kind of in it and sold it for a lot more. to me that doesnt make the company look good. if your gonna put a carbon fiber hood on it please just put a oem style carbon hood on it. nutin with lines or cut outs. also i agree with you on the wing and something smaller like mine would look way better. the body kit could stay and look ok but that stupid graphic gets to me and just ruins it bad. so smaller wing aka duck bill and a oem carbon fiber hood and the removal of the graphics and it would look much better imo

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Looks like you'll be needing to call me for tire pricing, lol, that biatch is going to eat some tires up im sure, looks good bro.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived