iKidwell Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 my friend used to have that exact same explorer! he had 2 solobaric l7 12's in it and his back windows started to leak. hoepfully the same thing doesnt happen to you If you're talking about the side ones in the cargo area..yeah..that's already happened, I just siliconed em up real good lol c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
siccostyle Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 my friend used to have that exact same explorer! he had 2 solobaric l7 12's in it and his back windows started to leak. hoepfully the same thing doesnt happen to you If you're talking about the side ones in the cargo area..yeah..that's already happened, I just siliconed em up real good lol I kinda have the same problem. Hey Kidwell did you see the thread I started today showing my new toy for the exploder? 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
iKidwell Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 Yeah I did man, looks nice hah, it's a pretty easy install c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.