I would like to get a job @ this shop!!!

Hey guys my name is ZACH if you didn't know. I have been going to this car audio shop thats called General Audio like right down the street from my school like everyday for like 4 days. I got the Kenwood 10 up at the shop for free cause I thought it might work and I could do something with it but it was fryed. Well I have asked like three different people that work there about if they were hiring and they all said no. So today I go back up there cause I was gonna meet a friend up there that has a MTX Audio 12 with power acoustics amp and kicker mids and high's and a really nice Kenwood headunit. Well I went inside before he got there and asked this white guy I saw up there at the counter and he said I would have to talk to one of the owner's. It was a lady she is the owners wife. So I told her I install like boxes and everything and build boxes and all kinds of stuff so she said come in the back with me and I did and she told me to write down my name and number and I did, she said she needed some people for weekends and maybe after school. So I shook her hand and said nice to meet you and was very polite. She said she would talk with her husband and get back with me. Also she asked if I had a car so I said yes and brought it up there after I went home and she saw it and was impressed and this other guy that works there said it was a nice install and he said he was impressed too. I both shook there hands and told them thanks. Then they said that they would call me on Monday when the head guy the womens husband is at work and I told them to call around 4:00 so I could get home. Is there any suggestions yall could give me like what to say/ask. I am really excited and hope to get a job there.

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

just getting your foot in the door is a major accomplishment! your young so to start things off tell them your not afraid to p/u a broom and start at the very bottom and work your way up! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Hey guys my name is ZACH if you didn't know. I have been going to this car audio shop thats called General Audio like right down the street from my school like everyday for like 4 days. I got the Kenwood 10 up at the shop for free cause I thought it might work and I could do something with it but it was fryed. Well I have asked like three different people that work there about if they were hiring and they all said no. So today I go back up there cause I was gonna meet a friend up there that has a MTX Audio 12 with power acoustics amp and kicker mids and high's and a really nice Kenwood headunit. Well I went inside before he got there and asked this white guy I saw up there at the counter and he said I would have to talk to one of the owner's. It was a lady she is the owners wife. So I told her I install like boxes and everything and build boxes and all kinds of stuff so she said come in the back with me and I did and she told me to write down my name and number and I did, she said she needed some people for weekends and maybe after school. So I shook her hand and said nice to meet you and was very polite. She said she would talk with her husband and get back with me. Also she asked if I had a car so I said yes and brought it up there after I went home and she saw it and was impressed and this other guy that works there said it was a nice install and he said he was impressed too. I both shook there hands and told them thanks. Then they said that they would call me on Monday when the head guy the womens husband is at work and I told them to call around 4:00 so I could get home. Is there any suggestions yall could give me like what to say/ask. I am really excited and hope to get a job there.

The only thing I can say is listen more than you talk!!!!Let them know that you are serious about this shit and you want to learn all you can..I was 15 when I first got a job in a shop and I was lucky to get in.If you have the skills,offer to go in there and do some work for free for a day...just to get your foot in the door!!!Be confident but not cocky.....and if you have questions work them out in your head before you ask them!!!

Thanks guys yea assman "FEAR THE DUCK" LOL I hope I get the job I would shit my pants.

Pray/hope I get it. You made me feel better about it I calmed down a bit LOL yeah i could go there and show them my skills for a day shit I would sweep up saw dust LOL if they wanted to start me out doing that.

Edited by white_boi_audio

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Any one else got any tips for me?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

make sure if they give u drug tests to stay away from "the good stuff". i know this "guy" an hes got some problems with it right now...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

make sure if they give u drug tests to stay away from "the good stuff". i know this "guy" an hes got some problems with it right now...

Don't really do drugs just smoke a black every once in awhile Ill tell you the truth I have never smoked weed a day in my life, So that im not worried about.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yeah "I know this guy" too, who is worried about getting a job because they test for "substances", but "this guy" thinks he can pass it by drinking TONS of water, and pissing alot :)

you suck....I need to show off my system at a shop lol

You need to finish it first LOL

whiteboy.. the best of luck to you man!!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.