Jump to content

Ao1FTW's Cavalier Build! UPDATES 3/28/11!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well guys, I talked to AQ Tech and lets just say I feel like an idiot, Lol. My amp works fine...so moar pics and vids on the way. I also turned my box around, didn't like the way it sounded. So I should have some pics up tonight!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

My TPI 440 came in today and wow that thing is awesome! Scoped my amp and shes good too go! Camera was dead so I couldn't get pics.. so hopefully within these next couple days I should have some.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Well guys, I talked to AQ Tech and lets just say I feel like an idiot, Lol. My amp works fine...so moar pics and vids on the way. I also turned my box around, didn't like the way it sounded. So I should have some pics up tonight!

let me know if you're still having trouble with the sound of the subs in the new box...

Posted

It wasn't the box, I never had my subs facing forward before so it sounded a lot different too me. Just didn't like it too much

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Like it man, might show my girl, see if she wants something like it

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

those 8s are moving some air, do you have more trunk rattle with the subs facing the back than firing in the cabin?

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Posted

Like it man, might show my girl, see if she wants something like it

Thanks man! I'm definitely impressed with it!

those 8s are moving some air, do you have more trunk rattle with the subs facing the back than firing in the cabin?

Yeah there is, but i'm ordering some damp pro pretty soon here so I think that should help out a lot. For giving a 300w rated sub 550w they sure do take it like champs!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...