Jump to content

Ao1FTW's Cavalier Build! UPDATES 3/28/11!


Recommended Posts

Posted

so you're completely satisified with the box then.. i'm glad the tuning came out just right :), those subs definitely getting good extentsion

You bet dude! I appreciate all the help :drinks:

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

btw you're getting a damn nice voltage reading.. i'm trying to figure out my issues already.. lmao

Yeah I get a nice volt reading! I've never seen lower than 14v! Idle kills me though..I need a smaller pully on my alt.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Just ordered a cold air intake! Its not a K&N, but it will be just as good I think. I don't have close to $200 too throw around for one of those..lol.

RR087.jpg

Edit: Also plan on fixing the crappy looking duck tape on my box tomorrow hopefully! And i'm gonna finish up mounting my volt meter and wire up an on/off switch or it as well! Damp Pro coming soon and hopefully new mids and highs.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Updates! Some vids done today. Wish I had a better cam for it..but I gotta use what I have! Enjoy and thanks for all the feedback and good comments!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Builds like this make me so pumped to hear my system. I wish mail was faster. Keep up the good work man! :clapping:

Thanks man! These 8s definitely impress me thats for sure!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Well guys had some probs..something wrong with my amp so I gotta send it in and I need a recone for one of my subs. Rough week lol.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...