How Many Mids/highs?

mrrairai

I'm running a T40001bd pushing (4) T2 12s. I need to know how many mids/highs should I get to match those (4) 12s to give me a good sound. Currently I am running JL 6.5 ZR Components in the front and some old Polk Audio components in the rear of my Expo all off of a 4-channel RF Power 750X (Approx 94 w rms @ 4 ohms.) I'm wondering how many mids/highs do you guys/girls think I need to really get a good clean sound. Also should I get another amp? Thanks.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Dude, I checked out your car domain, and.. that expo is NICE, and them T2's are too fukn much man, those are gonna be ridiculously loud :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I have "the equivalent" of 2 component systems in my front doors, and they keep up pretty well with my system. I wouldn't say you would need much more than that. If you can find a way to put another component set up front I would think you would be pretty much set.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Cool. 01xtreme that's exactly what I was thinking as well. All I'll do is add some kick panels up front and add another set and call it a day.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

those T2s get very loud, he i only have two ........... can't wait to get back home and hear how four will sound with a T40001bd pushing them. hey mrrairai. i say you try doing two good sets of components and do like i did and add four separate tweeters.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module