Just So You All Know

Hakeeb

to pull over a stable 139.9, I would think you would have to have a burp ability of almost 150 right???

not so much... i bassrace 139.9 class and my highest burp is 147.8 and my highest music score is 145. It would be a matter of finding the exact song with his note, with the right amount of time between the beat you could be at a 141 (high score)and still play in the 139.9 class... so in closing no you would not need to be in the 150s burp range to bassrace a 139.9

Just so you all know i am going to win the Bass Race 139.9 class at the West Coast Regional :lol: !!!!!

What are you gonna do when the POWER of SONY runs wild on you!- I used Power and Sony in the same sentence

let the smack talking begin

all i have to say is wow. so your taking first for regionals. well son sorry to tell you but im going for gold saturday and sunday that is if you have enough points to attend world finals. dont worry ill bring a roll of toilet paper for your windshield cause im gonna shit on you

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

See my sig....;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)