That would be right so far, but you will still need to wire them to the amp.

ok because that is what i was wondering how to hook up dvc subs to your box. and as for hooking it up to the amp i just connect positive on the box to positive on the amp, negitive on the box to negitive on the amp? what is the ohm load on that?

put the +'s from the woofers to the + on the terminal cup. same with negative. also, just wondering, what box do you have? did you buy it or have it made?

I just wanna know, does it make a difference in box?? Cuz for some odd reason I just bought a SA-12 and put in my old box that I had where my old subs blew, and tried it out. And I was curious on the diff of loudness and quality between my kenwood kfc-w3012's I have in my other car so I took them out and took the SA-12's out and tested them same song and volume, and the kenwoods were better.......so I'm like WTF?? Does the box have anything to do with this??

FRom what i've heard, your box makes a huge difference

Im glad you said that, i didn't even even think of that. Thankyou for the idea. Are there some pretty good box builders on here that would build and ship boxes? And what is MDF?

if you get someone on here to design you a very nice box, alls you have to do is buy MDF and cut and glue and screw it together. the performance difference will be massive.

Also a little think you might wanna do is not use those terminal cups you lose a decent amount of power through em jus run the wire straight through the box.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol