bumonskateboard6 Posted February 7, 2011 Author Report Posted February 7, 2011 Well here's what I picked up... I paid a little extra cash outta pocket but the 500 covered most of it, thanks again to everyone. Now I just need some amp for them. Quote Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
BigPimpin91 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 Well here's what I picked up... I paid a little extra cash outta pocket but the 500 covered most of it, thanks again to everyone. Now I just need some amp for them. Wait..... That's all you got for $500? Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
dyeagain15 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 Congrats! Quote My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
bumonskateboard6 Posted February 8, 2011 Author Report Posted February 8, 2011 Well here's what I picked up... I paid a little extra cash outta pocket but the 500 covered most of it, thanks again to everyone. Now I just need some amp for them. Wait..... That's all you got for $500? That's all??? Retail on the HSK-165s are $539 and on the HCX-165 are $350 (I got better prices than that) but yeah they're not cheap Quote Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
EclipseChris Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 I saw the pics on facebook, way to represent the teenage community wearing the young and reckless shirt. But congrats on the win! Quote i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
bumonskateboard6 Posted February 8, 2011 Author Report Posted February 8, 2011 (edited) I saw the pics on facebook, way to represent the teenage community wearing the young and reckless shirt. But congrats on the win! Haha I didn't know I was getting it today...I was literally walking from class to my car and they called me to come pick up my gift card cause the owner was there. Had I known I would've worn my 3 Wolf Moon shirt also don't worry I'm representing the 20 year old community! Edited February 8, 2011 by bumonskateboard6 Quote Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
EclipseChris Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 Haha oh well i guess. Quote i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.