Sonic Electronix

KOVE ARMAGGEDON U2's???????

I found a pair of 15" Kove Armaggedon U2 subs in "like new condition" and was wondering what they might be worth. I know they don't make these any more but don't really know anything about em. They have the black coated magnets. I've looked around and found that they have a serious following on some forums and a lot of people are looking for them....just don't know what they are worth! I'd usually just watch on youtube and do some research but info is limited on the net.

Any suggestions on pricing? Opinions are appreciated. He's asking $400/pair but its "negotiable".

I know they go for up to twice what the Kove Z series go for

Excellent condition about $450 or so

in good condition $300 a piece is good

blown about $200 each with frame

Thats my assumption. The regular Z series goes for about half those prices

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That's kind of what I found for pricing in my research but I wanted to get some more opinions and make sure I was correct in my research before pulling the trigger on anything. So that is a heck of a deal on 2 of these U2's if thats the case! <or...are you the guy I'm buying them from :) >

Any other opinions or thoughts?

They have a black coated magnet base which is inconsistent with any other pics I can find out there (as they are polished chrome). The magnet size itself looks consistent with the U2's but it's black and just says "kove armageddon" in red lettering? He says they're U2's though (just going off pics he sent).

OK, after painless hours of research I finally think I found that these are the (Zm ?????) models? If anyone out there knows if this is correct or if I am wrong please let me know. The only thing I could find backing the validity of this is a set I found for sale a few years ago on a forum that looked identical to these in the pic so I don't know what thats worth. Appreciate everyone.

OK, after painless hours of research I finally think I found that these are the (Zm ?????) models? If anyone out there knows if this is correct or if I am wrong please let me know. The only thing I could find backing the validity of this is a set I found for sale a few years ago on a forum that looked identical to these in the pic so I don't know what thats worth. Appreciate everyone.

They Zm's. I have a U2 motor at the house needing a home.

2003 F150 Crew Cab

Panasonic DVD Flip Out

4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts)

4 DD M3a's

350A singer alt

8 nsb 90's

1 Nsb 125

161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI

Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF

158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH

160's on music in kick

• 2 weeks later...

They Zm's. I have a U2 motor at the house needing a home.

Appologize for the delayed reply man. I appreciate the response, I simply found a good deal on these on CL so was looking for some info. The guy had them posted for $300 for both but I was too unfamiliar with the product to drop the money with such short notice. They are gone now. Not really in the market for a U2 just watching for deals! Thanks anyways man, appreciate the reply!

Archived