DC Sound Lab

CJs DC Maxima (1/9 DONE!) Video pg 7

According to Rusty and Thor, the power handling increases to 1.5k with the upgraded coils. Adding an additional spider increases it to 2k, but thats overkill for your system imo (as long as the box isnt ginormous).

You didnt get level 5 softparts though, right? The 5 soft parts make the sub insanely inefficient. Ill see if I can find the post.

No I only upgraded the coils. I think going with anything other than the upgraded coil in the level 4 would be pointless. I dont know exactly how much power you could put to the Level 4 motor before it couldnt handle any more but I would expect that 1500w is about as far as you would want to take it. Anything more than 1500w and you might as well spend the extra money and step up to the XLs.

ed836814.jpg

06efb1a3.jpg

Did you make those battery posts yourself or did someone make them for you? I need some like that.

I made them myself. I had to find a way to be able to use the stock power and grounds from car because of some kind of fusing that is in the power post. I dont know what it is but I wasnt about to start messing with it. I had some extra 1.25" material left from the buss bars in my truck so I just made those and used some old top post i had from some kinetik batteries for the stock power and grounds.

this will be really nice lookin once it's done, you plannin on firing forward (i'm assuming you're not gonna seal it from the back) or just fire back?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i would say 4th order, but you wanna keep that trunk lol.. but uhh..seriously..4th order :pardon:

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

i would say 4th order, but you wanna keep that trunk lol.. but uhh..seriously..4th order :pardon:

I dont have the time nor the desire to do a 4th order right now. That is the plan for later though. 4th order with port through the fold down arm rest in the back seat

I dont have the time nor the desire to do a 4th order right now. That is the plan for later though. 4th order with port through the fold down arm rest in the back seat

would be sick, remind me again what team you're playing for, i go to quite a few minor league games around here, you might be playin against one of em

Build in Progress

would be sick, remind me again what team you're playing for, i go to quite a few minor league games around here, you might be playin against one of em

I am playing in the minor leagues with the yankees now. I should be in Trenton NJ to start the year for anyone that is from around there. I did play against the Legends in 2008 when I played for the Rome Braves.

are you in the same league as the louisville bats right now?

I don't really know a whole lot about baseball, it's more less just fun to go on $1 beer night and get loud lol, but if i actually knew of someone who was playing it would be cool

Build in Progress

are you in the same league as the louisville bats right now?

I don't really know a whole lot about baseball, it's more less just fun to go on $1 beer night and get loud lol, but if i actually knew of someone who was playing it would be cool

Not yet I will be though when I get to AAA in Scranton PA.

Oh and yeah thirsty thursdays suck for us especially on the road. Just a ton of drunk people shouting some of the most obscene fucked up shit I have ever heard.

Edited by CJ18