How many batteries

two aq 2200's is to much power for those lvl 3's, if your going to get two, why not just get the 3500.1D and have your gains set accordingly for power wise.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

If you get a smaller battery from xs up front and a d3100 in the back with all 0/1g wiring and big three you should be able to get by ok with that. Not sure what companies make a HO alt for your car but if you could get a decent 200amp alt from mechman or DC and one bigger xs battery it would do great all day

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Shit. Didn't see you said 2 2200s. No way. You could do it on stock alt but for daily it would be a lot of waiting to charge an never playing for long. Buy a high output alt two batteries and one amp. The level 3s are only rated 600rms a piece do 1800 total. One aq2200 is perfect for them but two is way too much

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Shit. Didn't see you said 2 2200s. No way. You could do it on stock alt but for daily it would be a lot of waiting to charge an never playing for long. Buy a high output alt two batteries and one amp. The level 3s are only rated 600rms a piece do 1800 total. One aq2200 is perfect for them but two is way too much

So get 1 aq2200 is good with a 95 amp alt and with a upgraded batt under the hood and 1 d3100 in the back?

He's getting 4 Subs...2400 total Rms for the Subs..but 1 AQ 2200 would be fine, just make the box a bit bigger

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

He's getting 4 Subs...2400 total Rms for the Subs..but 1 AQ 2200 would be fine, just make the box a bit bigger

So as far as the 95 alt and an upgraded batt under the hood and 1 d3100 in the back will be okay right?

It's a very good start. I'm running stock alt although a 140Amp on 2krms with just 0/1g wire and big 3 and only drop below 14.7 at idle. You'll have to try it to see. Look into an alternator after you get the amp and batteries. You need to make power to get power

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Archived