Sonic Electronix

Ok...so i have a Kenwood kvt-512 headunit, and i have a farenheit ccd-4xs rear view camera thats been laying around. The power input it requires is 6.5v-18v and 110ma. How would i acheive the 110ma, if i just ran the power wire to my batterys in the back would it mess up the camera from too high of amperage? im the biggest noob when it comes to electronics like this.

Thank you

-andy

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

bump diggity

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

no one on here can answer? All im looking for is a "yes, you can do that", or a "no, youll burn shit up that way."

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

no one on here can answer? All im looking for is a "yes, you can do that", or a "no, youll burn shit up that way."

The 118 milliamps is how much current it uses, not how much u have to supply it. The 118ma is a MINIMUM not maximum. At 118 milliamps, you can hook it up to pretty much ANY power source in the car, like the Reverse light power wire, or straight to the battery. Doesn't matter. So:

YES, you can do that.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

The 118 milliamps is how much current it uses, not how much u have to supply it. The 118ma is a MINIMUM not maximum. At 118 milliamps, you can hook it up to pretty much ANY power source in the car, like the Reverse light power wire, or straight to the battery. Doesn't matter. So:

YES, you can do that.

trink40.gif Thanks dude, i appreciate it.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Archived