Sundown Audio

Audioque 2200 or hifonics 2500d ???

iwnichols09

Which do u think would be the better buy the audioque 2200 or the hifonics 2500 ?? the hifonics is cheaper which is always better but i heard more about the audioque. This amp is going to run my btl

Ian Nichols 8)

If you are talking about the Hfi2500. Go with Audioque. If you wanted to go with Hifonics, go with the BXi-2610d. They are supposed to do rated @ 14.4V. The Hfi series supposively does 2500 maxx. I know it says rms, but I have read in many places that that reating is maxx.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Aq anyday however I have the new model brz2400.1d its great amp, but aq better quality, build, just overall better but which model hifonics? What's the price you getting them for

www.wooferwarehouse.com

aq has a built in clipping light in all their amplifiers. i run a aq1200d and will soon be getting a 2200d they are very nice amps. theres someone selling a aq2200d on the forum for 370 but you could probably get it less if u haggled with him. Name: Unique Desgins

mJzD9.png

why would a good company like hifonics put out such a shitty line of amps and rate them at so and so rms. it probably does 2500watts rms at 14.4v but when it drops it will do like what half the power? idk hfi line sucks, or so i have been told

mJzD9.png

Archived