MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

vid I posted probably already here but I like this one the most. I can eat this all day too. As big as space is its dumb to think we are not alone and dwarfed technically by another civilization.

Aliens probably cruise by earth and tell there kids not to look this way cuz they might get stupid

MAYBE SHOOTING STARS ARE REALLY SPACESHIP TOUR BUSES SHOWING THEM WHAT NOT TO DO

uuhh hhuuhhh

you tore me up with that one :rofl:

I'm sorry

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Found this idk if its true

Note that EGYPTIANS Stated "We could not do such tasks without the sun gods" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

vid I posted probably already here but I like this one the most. I can eat this all day too. As big as space is its dumb to think we are not alone and dwarfed technically by another civilization.

Aliens probably cruise by earth and tell there kids not to look this way cuz they might get stupid

MAYBE SHOOTING STARS ARE REALLY SPACESHIP TOUR BUSES SHOWING THEM WHAT NOT TO DO

uuhh hhuuhhh

you tore me up with that one :rofl:

I'm sorry

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Didnt think of that huh?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Have you ever heard of the damn killstreak on MW2... Uhhhh Harriars... Those fuckers FLOAT :trippy: And i was watching history and they have had advancements where a JET can fly straight up and float... Why couldnt the goverment just build it with a different body MOD annd with the same propolsion systems and that thing could float... attach some Red and green neon lights. sick paint job and a useless spoiler you got your self a UFO :pardon:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived