MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

I seen this on CNN while watching the Egypt drama, supposedly its pretty new and fresh. This happened in Juerusalem, at one of the or the most holiest temples.

This has been filmed from multiple vantage points and if you ask me, with as many witnesses, and the quality of the video, hell The best damn UFO video footage hands down

Whats kind of nerve racking is, with the wars going on in the middle east, the weather, and EVIDENCE of the Earths Magnetic field starting to shift, what does all this mean?

Supposedly the North pole wobbled the other day, or last week by 500 miles, and caused a regular single sunrise day in to a double sunrise day.( somewhere up high north)

I wont go all end of days with yall, because most dont want to hear that, but check out the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xb9JoGyy98

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats pretty interesting

my dad claims while he was in the army patrolling, the sky went black all of a sudden and about 10 minutes later it went back to normal and then about 15 minutes after that the FBI closed of the camp and questioned everyone and asked weird stuff like did you have a bike when you were a kid

lol victims of MIB

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats crazy.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Actually here is another GREAT vid, its 3 videos synced up for one screen viewing

When the light goes up, it disappears in to a rotating group of lights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw5vB7Ppfw

sundown.jpg

lol victims of MIB

:rofl:

for real though. i hope we make contact with aliens in my life time.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I saw this earlier and it screamed fake of course but 2 or now 3 vids all the same thing from different areas? Could still be a hoax though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

With some of these hardcore ufo sittings, and videos, and evidence, who knows Skittles, maybe we will?

I'am big on stuff like this, hell I have my own website on paranormal, UFOs, and conspiracy, and with all this info coming out in the past 10 - 20 years, stuff is pretty scary. Especially this global pole shifting. No body knows what will happen. Some say it will be devastating, others say nothing much will happen.

But When the birds died, something showed up on weather radar, and then all the birds died. There was also a shift in the magnetic pole that day too.

Birds do use the earths magnetic field to help them fly, along with other animals. What if they got a big jolt from the magnetic field?

Another way to look at this UFO thing is, non religious people call this a UFO, religious people would call it a Angel, or spirit right? Which is it? Or is it Ball Lightening?

All so frustrating

Yet Exciting

sundown.jpg

Archived