*pioneer Avic D3*

I have a Pioneer avic D3 for sale. The unit has been bypassed so that it plays DVD's while the vehichle is moving. I installed it in my car & hooked up the GPS Navigation to make sure it works correctly with the bypass. It was in my car for about an hour. It is in perfect working condition and I'll let it go for $800 + shipping. I have everything that came with the unit including the box. The west Navigation DVD is open because I had to check to make sure the Nav worked with the bypass. The only thing different form a brand new D3 you would buy in the store is that I have bypassed the parking brake security. Email me if you want pics or more information. [email protected]

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Questions? Offers? Gripes, Bitches or complaints?

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm selling it because I have an Avic D2 and a XDV-P90 (6 disc DVD changer). I bought the D3 to get rid of the external dvd player under my seat that was hooked up to the D2. My wife bought me the DVD changer as a suprise not realizing that I had bought a new D3. She got the changer off of ebay and I can't return it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the D3. It was in my car for less than an hour. I simply hooked it up with the bypass to make sure it worked properly.

dj2q.jpg

Well I have posted an auction on ebay. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...DME:L:LCA:MT:31

dj2q.jpg

Well nobody bid on this damn Avic D3? Not sure why? It's brand new! anyway here is another auction for it on ebay starting at $99.99! For the love of God, somebody buy this damn radio! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...DME:L:LCA:MT:31

dj2q.jpg

Well nobody bid on this damn Avic D3? Not sure why? It's brand new! anyway here is another auction for it on ebay starting at $99.99! For the love of God, somebody buy this damn radio! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...DME:L:LCA:MT:31

You put a reserve on it. I'm sure that had something to do with it. Shoot, I would have bid on it :blink:

You put a reserve on it. I'm sure that had something to do with it. Shoot, I would have bid on it :blink:

there wasn't a reserve on the 1st auction! I placed a reserve on this auction to get some bids. Reserve price is $750 for this auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

33 minutes left!

dj2q.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!! $750 + $30 Shipping :blush:

dj2q.jpg

Archived