FS: Iraggi Paperweight

I have a supposed to be brand new (after him rebuilding like 7 previous time he said he would make me a brand new one) Iraggi 1998-2002 Cougar 240 amp Paperweight alternator. This alternator DID NOT work out of the box again. I figured since he refuses to pay the judgement we have against him and wont even show up to court i would try to get the money owe'd to me. So this alternator is brand new never mounted (was put on a dyno to test and found out does not work) so its just like the rest he sells

asking price is 349 shipped. it has the lifetime warranty from iraggi (paid 100 dollars for it at time of purchase)

Pic

IraggiAlt.jpg

he will fix it, it fixed the other 7 or 8 or i cant even remember how many now

and yeh its hectic... he owes me a 1000 dollars

also, just to let everyone know that it was NOT the installs problem that blew it up

a DB electric, a STOCK, and a Mechman all worked just fine in there

Thanks Dom but that's quite alright. Last I checked, six times is enough to make a working product. Seven won't do you any good. Let's see....does the court need to garnish your wages from here on out? Don't forget there's already a judgement against you for your failures with regards to the alternator I purchased. I appreciate your time though I'd prefer to simply sell the paperweight that you've sent me again rather than have you build a seventh one for me. No other alt manufacturer needs 7 tries to get it right

so if you dont mind lets keep this on topic

bump lets sell this quick!

ENOUGH!!!!!!! i have been dealing with this off topic crap in for sale threads all day. If you are going to sell the alt, FINE. please do so, but all other posts not related to questions directly about the piece for sale or the credibility about the seller ( great guy as a seller type post) need not be posted. If you people read the rules in this section, it has already been stated that post dumpers are going to be getting vacations. Tread lightly People. The Lack of business tact being put forth in these for sale threads lately has lead us to go to such drastic measures to preserve the orginization and professionalism that keeps SMD running smoothly.

If someone has a problem with this, please PM me and we will talk about it there, not here and turn this thread and any other For Sale threads into a free for all...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived